Sunday, 8 January 2012

Fashionpedia: Palazzo Trousers

Palazzo is an Italian word meaning palace but palazzo trousers are something else. They are a very wide leg type of trousers maybe they were called palazzo because theybare very wide just like a palace. They can even look like long skirts. In the 30s when Coco Chanel wore them, they were called beach trousers.

No comments:

Post a Comment